TOS - terms of service
General terms and conditions
Employee satisfaction survey
The Employee Satisfaction Survey was conducted through the Pulser.online platform at the website https://zadovoljstvozaposlenih.si/ owned by Alma Career doo (hereinafter: Deloglasnik), tax number: 69560099, Dunajska cesta 159, 1000 Ljubljana, represented by Tomaž Berkopec .
The employee satisfaction survey aims to give the company participating in the survey (hereinafter referred to as Participant) a tool for assessing employee satisfaction and raising public awareness of human resource management.
The survey also aims to identify companies with the best working atmosphere in the Republic of Slovenia, as perceived and experienced by the employees of these respective companies.
'' Best Employer '' Award
Employers of all sizes can participate in the Survey, depending on the number of employees, but only employers with more than 20 employees can qualify for the comparative list for the Best Employer Award.
Employers who conduct a free version of the survey do not qualify for the Best Employer Award.
Free version of the survey
The free version of the survey is only available to companies conducting the Employee Satisfaction Survey for the first time.
The free version of the Employee Satisfaction Survey is conducted online and after its implementation a report is available to the Participant containing:
1. overall employee satisfaction rating
2. 3 best and 3 weakest categories
3. 3 best and 3 weakest questions
Participation in the survey is voluntary. The Participant shall share certain non-public information, ie confidential and / or private in their nature, pertaining to the Participant with Deloglasnik, in order to facilitate the survey process.
Deloglasnik shall also share certain non-public, ie confidential and / or private information and materials, pertaining to Deloglasnik, in order to facilitate the survey process.
The term 'Confidential information' means information, oral and / or written (stored on any medium), provided at the time of the research by the client and identified as such and intended exclusively for the conduct of the research process. The confidentiality of information referred to in this Article shall not apply in cases where requests for information derive from the applicable regulations of the Republic of Slovenia or come from authorized bodies.
Deloglasnik reserves the right to use the Confidential information to execute group data analysis for the purposes of determining the best 3 participants (either a single list of 3 or segmented list of 3 large, 3 small and 3 middle size participants) based on the survey results . The name and logo of the Participants that do not rank among the top 3 participants will not be made public.
Considering the nature of the Confidential information disclosed to Deloglasnik, the company is obligated to limit access to Confidential information only to those individuals officially charged with the tasks of collecting and analyzing this information for the afore mentioned purposes, whether these be employees of Deloglasnik or external associates that can be outsourced with some of the tasks, should Deloglasnik deem it necessary.
Obligations of the Participant
The participant is obligated:
1. provide an appropriate sample according to the size of the company and departments in the company in accordance with the conditions listed on the website www.zadovoljstvozaposlenih.si in case the company wants to participate in the competition for the "Best Employer" award
2. to keep the questionnaire and Confidential information within the company (Confidential information shall not be disclosed to other legal entities)
3. to ensure equal opportunities of participation for all the employees.
4. to inform employees for what purpose their business e-mail addresses will be used in case they conduct research through online surveys
5. distribute instructions to participating employees provided by Deloglasnik in the case of conducting research via printed forms
6. enter data on participating employees at the group level: education, number of employees and their e-mail addresses; the number of employees is considered to be the number of employees at the beginning of the employee satisfaction survey, regardless of possible subsequent changes
7. to pay the survey fee within the legally regulated deadline.
The participant also accepts:
The survey is open to all full-time or part-time employees and who have been employed for at least 3 months, regardless of the type of employment.
Deloglasnik advises that employees who are on sick leave or maternity leave for more than three months during the survey do not participate in the survey.
Obligations of Deloglasnik:
Deloglasnik is obligated to execute the survey in the segments and deadlines listed below:
1. Conduct the survey in the period agreed upon with the Participant.
2. Deliver instructions to all employees if the participant provides valid email addresses of employees.
3. Displays the results of the research on the Pulser.online platform after the completion of the research.
4. Publish a list of the 3 best ranked participants if an appropriate number of surveys are conducted (at least 5).
5. Show participants comparative research results (comparison with other participants) at the end of the current year.
6. Deloglasnik will submit an invoice after the completion of the research, ie after the service has been performed. Employee satisfaction survey prices are based on the total number of employees and include the ability to filter regardless of the survey type. The price is expressed by calculation on the website: www.zadovoljstvozaposlenih.si
7. Companies that have a Survey completion of more than 75% and companies that conducted the Survey last year are entitled to a 10% discount. Companies that are clients of the Deloglasnik portal are entitled to a discount in accordance with the contract.
8. One year after the survey, Deloglasnik will permanently delete the e-mail addresses of employees entered by the participant, which were used exclusively to send notifications and reminders in the online method of conducting the survey.
In a case of irregularities in conducting the survey, Deloglasnik will notify the Participant on the issue in question and the results of the survey shall not be taken into consideration when determining the best ranking Participants.
The survey can be repeated once, only at the request of the Participant. The Organizer shall issue a new invoice for the repeated survey, charging the Participant with regular prices, with no discounts applicable.
Any disputes arising from these terms and conditions and relating to them, as well as arising legal consequences, fall under the final jurisdiction of the Commercial Court of Ljubljana.
Deloglasnik is part of ALMA CAREER: Deloglasnik.si / poslovi.infostud.com / posao.ba / profesia.sk / jobs.cz / monster.cz / monster.fi / cv.ee / cvonline.lt / cv.lv / workania.hu / monster.hu / monsterpolska.pl / duapune.com / jobtiger.bg / vrabotuvanje.com.mk / prekoveze.me / ejobs.ro /
Alma Career d.o.o., Dunajska cesta 159, 1000 Ljubljana